Thursday, March 6, 2008

Doin' the Happy Dance......

Our N.E. called in another prescription yesterday for the test strips. Last night hubby calls pharmacy....all is well. This morning I get an automated call from the pharmacy that says our prescription has been delayed. WHAT???? I call hubby who spends an hour on the phone to find out that the delayed prescription was for the lancets....those weren't increased to 300. PHEW!!! We have plenty of lancets....it's those blasted test strips we need.

This afternoon, I drove up to the pharmacy, and for the first time since J.J.'s diagnoses I was able to get the full prescription for 1/4 of the cost!!! YIPPEEE!!! I'm doin' the happy dance!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Diabetes sometimes makes us have patience when we definitely don't want it. It's nice to finally be rewarded for that patience, isn't it? You do the happy dance all you want!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...