Monday, March 17, 2008

7 Words Contest.....

Over on Diabetes Mine there is a contest going on using 7 words....pattern is 2/3/2 (although I didn't know that when I entered mine!!) Basically it's a contest for the best Seven Words of Wisdom for Living with Diabetes.

I came up with: Trust God. Educate yourself. Trust God MORE!!

That's not in the 2/3/2 pattern......so here it is in the correct pattern: Trust God. Trust God MORE. Educate yourself.

The kids came up with:
Live normal. Hope, Love, Laugh. Praise God.

Anyway......check it out!!

P.S....I know, I know.....I've used up my allotted blog entries for the day!!! Sorry....I finally have time to write!!!



1 comment:

HVS said...

Great game,and great response.(s) Just discovered your blog,you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...