"A blog meme is a type of Internet meme that requires active participation by the blogger and rarely traces back to an originating source. It's often a series of questions that a blogger answers to share some personal perspective or experience on random topics."
So, what I'm supposed to do this time is write a 6 word memoir. This is very difficult!!! This is what I came up with first, so I will stick with it. The kids and my hubby gave me plenty of fodder for thought, but for now I'll stick with this:
Saved by grace, devoted wife, mom.
The other hard aspect this is that I'm supposed to tag 5 other people in the blogosphere...I'm afraid I don't know that many....but I will sure try....I hope they aren't too frustrated with me for tagging them!!:-) So I do hereby tag: Shelbi, Bethany, Vivian, and.......I just searched and searched and everyone I thought about or I have in my Google reader were already tagged....so three is all I could find....that was harder than the actual meme!!!:-(
Here are the rules!! It's a good thought provoking brain exercise for anyone, and kind of fun....give it a try!!
Six Word Memoir
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!