Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Pump Pack...

First Pump Pack...

Tonight I finally got around to making a pump pack for J.J. We've had problems with his tubing breaking off right at the tip of the reservoir. Our clinic really advised us to use pump packs for his age. We were given one at the clinic, but he needs to wear a belt to use it. He usually doesn't wear a belt. As I type this I realize what I needed to make was a belt instead of a pack....oh well....I made both. I need to tweak it a bit, but for only working an hour....not bad!

First Pump pack...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Wowwww! That looks great :) Is that the waterproof material stuff? It looks like it would be.

Anonymous said...

You should market these. Great idea and extra money. Maybe, lol

Lynnea said...

Jill..no, the fabric is 100% cotton. It was leftovers from another project.

Huskermarty...AKA Mom...these are for sale at multiple places on the internet. I'm just too cheap to buy one.

Anonymous said...

No, you are just thrifty, it is a much better word, than cheap, lol

Anonymous said...

I agree with Huskermarty. I can't seem to find a store online that sells good pump holders/accessories for the professional person.

Nice work!
Tony

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...